Awesome Video Games - Ep2 Awesome Video Games - Ep2

wOOWOow

Dude, don't even bother with DucK Hunt it's totally harder than Mario man! btw do you noe how two get past mushrioom ast furst cuz my frends laf and cuz i can't do it! :(
AWsum!

FarFromSubtle responds:

Work hard and stay awesome dude!

Kersplat Kersplat

Well..

What really ruined it for me is that you have obviously stolen that character design and colours from 'ANIMATION INVASION'.
In future, i'd recommend coming up with original ideas and spending at least 2 weeks on it to make it really good..

A Life A Life

Inspiring.

Very awesome style, the landscape moving rather than the character.
I also liked the way the characters were drawn, very smooth and good.
However, it would've been better if it was a smooth running film rather than jumping.. if you know what i mean.

All round though.. great flash!

Well done!

Happy Fathers Day! Happy Fathers Day!

Well Thought out.

This is a very well put together flash, i'm just a little disappointed with the music at the beginning though, it snapped out quite suddenly and went to no music. Also, i draw with my mouse, but you can still get good effects with it.
Tablets are good for people who want a hand drawn look to their characters.
Nice script, the shocked face that the father made was very comic and made me giggle.

Well done!

LoveNinja LoveNinja

I liked it..

This definatly deserves to survive the portal.
The graphics were very good, i liked the way you didn't use plain old black to draw everything then fill it in as that creates a really bad look for cartoons.
It ran very smoothly, the way you made the character walk was very good.
The sound could've been improved but i don't think that was a major flaw in it.

Keep it up!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks, man! :) I know! some styles are so unstylish XP

Rebecca Rebecca

Ffs!

You could've said there was hard sex in it :(
I know the thing says mature but i mean.. there's two cops downstairs talking to my brother cuyz he got assaulted and i am just left hoping they didn't hear that! :(

Liked it tho :D

Mums in Heaven Mums in Heaven

Emotional

It's a very emotional peice, and i felt quite sad until i saw your typo error on the cemetary sign.

Sorry, but that bit just made me laugh :P

But good work elsewhere though :D

Keep it up!

Beat Nick Beat Nick

Smoooth..

Now i've heard many versions of that popular poem and this is one of the best. At first i didn't realise who 'Beat Nick' was supposed to be, but with your stylish poem, i soon realised.

Graphics were very well done and i see a lot of work & effort has been put into this so a truly well done from me.

Miss Dynamite XXI Miss Dynamite XXI

Wtf?

Not 'Wtf?' in a bad way either.
Your story is full of straight out irony which i love, Al-Qauedo (Forgive my spelling) having the best healthcare when they go out and blow themselves up?
Classic!

That's My Fulp 7 That's My Fulp 7

Well Done

I loved your style of graphics in this peice, and the storyline was just plain old funny.
The sound quality was very high, it probably needed to be with all that coughing you were doing though.

MaddFlash2 responds: